Anest Iwata DPS Range of Spray Systems
Priced from R25,000.
The DPS Series Spray System diaphragm pumps can be used for spraying large volumes of fluid. It comes with a paint filter and fluid / air pressure regulators.
- HVLP (high volume low pressure) system
- Suitable for enamels, stains, primers, lacquers, water- or solvent- based paints or contact adhesive
- Materials can be drawn out of a 5 or 25 litre drum, or a 6 litre gravity hopper for smaller quantities and frequent colour changes
- Comes standard with new high capacity fluid filter (100 mesh)
- High precision fluid pressure regulator Pr5 ensures an accurate atomising pressure setting, minimising paint overspray
- Air valve with double spool
- Low and high manifold with inner diameter enlarged for cleaning and inspection
- Air pressure circuit conforms to safety standard PREN12621
- The DPS Series Spray System is available in different sizes depending on volume requirements
- The advantage of the DPS series is its versatility, high quality finish and affordability. Fluid output and pattern width can be manually adjusted on the spray gun.
*Click to enlarge
INTERESTED IN THE DPS Series Spray System?
The spray system that boasts versatility, high quality finish and affordability.
Surface Coating Technologies (SCT), specialises in industrial spraying equipment and spray solutions. We import, supply and service the latest technology in fluid handling and application equipment from Germany, the USA, Japan, Italy, and China.
Based in Randburg, Johannesburg, SCT supplies innovative spraying solutions to customers throughout South Africa and beyond our borders. We use our wealth of experience and expertise to help our customers to achieve product finish excellence, greater productivity, an improved carbon footprint and a healthier and safer working environment for their operators.