Husky 2150 Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 2150 Diaphragm Pump is an air-operated positive displacement double diaphragm pump. It is fitted with a 2 inch (50.8mm) connection and is available in polypropylene, aluminium, SST and iron. This diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Benefits of the Husky 2150 diaphragm pump
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient)
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the diaphragm pump
Maximum fluid flow = 150 gpm (568 l/min)
Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure = 120 psi (8 bars, 0.8 MPa)
Maximum size pumpable solids = ¼ in (6.3 mm)
Fluid displacement per cycle = 1.03 g (3,9 liter)
*Click to enlarge
INTERESTED IN THE Husky 2150 Diaphragm Pump?
The efficient Husky 2150 Diaphragm Pump has the highest fluid flow rate in its class.
Surface Coating Technologies (SCT), specialises in industrial spraying equipment and spray solutions. We import, supply and service the latest technology in fluid handling and application equipment from Germany, the USA, Japan, Italy, and China.
Based in Randburg, Johannesburg, SCT supplies innovative spraying solutions to customers throughout South Africa and beyond our borders. We use our wealth of experience and expertise to help our customers to achieve product finish excellence, greater productivity, an improved carbon footprint and a healthier and safer working environment for their operators.